Intermediate Russian Conversation
Take your Russian language skills to the next level with our Intermediate Russian Conversation course. Designed for learners who already possess a solid foundation in Russian grammar and vocabulary, this course focuses on enhancing your conversational abilities and increasing your confidence in real-life communication situations.
Throughout this engaging and interactive course, you build upon your existing knowledge to engage in more complex conversations, express your thoughts fluently and understand native speakers with greater ease.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Recall and identify key Russian vocabulary words and phrases related to various everyday topics.
- Paraphrase and rephrase sentences from conversations to demonstrate understanding.
- Utilize appropriate grammatical structures to convey ideas accurately in conversations.
- Create dialogues incorporating complex sentence structures and relevant vocabulary.
- Assess and critique your own conversational performance, identifying areas for improvement.
This is a noncredit enrichment program. Progress and courses completed with UWM SCE Languages are marked by Continuing Education Units. CEUs are not transferable to college or university transcripts.
Date: 10 Wed, Jan 17-Mar 20, 2024
Delivery Method: Live Online
Time: 5-6:30pm CT
Instructor: Katya Anderson
$179 by Jan 3, 2024
$229 after Jan 3, 2024
|Early Registration Discount||Register by Wed, Jan 3, 2024 and receive $50 off.|
ACTIVE Osher members receive 10% discount on Language courses. Contact the the Languages Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
As an ACTIVE member of the Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee Organization (HPGM) receive a 10% discount on this language program.
Early registration discounts will subtract automatically from the fee if the registration is submitted prior to the deadline. All other discounts require the code in the left column to be entered on the registration form. Only one discount code can be entered on a registration form.
Enrollment Limit: 16
Program Number: 7781-15913
Registration Deadline: Jan 16, 2024