New World of Talent Acquisition
Employee loss impacts business. This course covers best practices for talent acquisition at every stage and provides real-life examples on how to strategically and effectively recruit in today’s competitive work environment. No matter the organization’s size, the tools and skills discussed in this class provide a new way to think about talent acquisition.
Who Should Attend
- HR professionals
- Any individual involved in the hiring process
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Increase understanding of recruiting and staffing steps
- Learn recruiting and staffing skills
- Learn to better partner with HR, Recruiting Managers and Hiring Managers
- History of talent acquisition
- Unemployment-A lot has changed since 2008
- Relationships between HRBPs, Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers
- Communication and Updates
- Resume Screening
- Offer process
- Future of talent acquisition
Lunch and snacks are provided each day. Discounted parking is also available for those who park in the adjacent Shops of Grand Avenue parking structure.
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.