Getting Human Resources a Seat at the Table
Learn how to earn HR a seat at the table. From finding qualified talent to complex employee issues that are made more complex with remote employees and global locations, help your organization succeed. Learn to craft the right strategy to support your business and build a partnership that has a lasting impact.
This course has been approved by the Society for Human Resource Management for 7 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) towards the SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP.
(previously titled “Human Resources Business Partnership: Impacting Business Outcomes”)
Kristin Strunk is a highly versatile human resources professional with over 15 years of progressive experience in international human resources management as well as other key areas including communication, organizational change, labor relations, strategic business planning, training and development, and ... read more
Who Should Attend
- HR professionals who are called upon to offer solutions to their businesses
- HR generalists
- HR business partners
- HR managers and directors working with new management teams
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Identify inputs that HR can make to overall business strategy
- Understand how HR can influence business outcomes
- Determine the best way to find your voice as an HR business partner
- Learn to create a business case to move one of your most important initiatives forward with your business leaders
What are business leaders looking for from their HR partners?
What is strategy, how is it created, and how can HR influence it?
How to create a compelling business case to gain buy-in and resources for initiatives
How to measure what HR does and understand the differences between data, metrics, and analytics
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Date: Thu, Oct 31
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Kristin Strunk SHRM
$345 by Thu., Oct. 17.
$375 after Thu., Oct. 17.
CEUs: 0.7, PDCs: 7
Enrollment Limit: 30
Program Number: 5040-12325