Greece and Iconic Four-Day Aegean Cruise
September 13-24, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: THE TOUR INFORMATION MEETING HAS BEEN MOVED FROM FEBRUARY 6 TO FEBRUARY 20.
Experience the remarkable history and beauty of Greece. Begin your journey with a panoramic tour of Athens including the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, the Acropolis and the new Acropolis Museum. Then set sail for a four-day cruise of the Greek Isles including Mykonos, Kusadasi (Ephesus), Rhodes, Crete and Santorini. Next depart by motor coach through the heartland of Greek mythology and the Peloponnese Peninsula. Spend a day touring the Olympia Archaeological Site that includes the location of where the Olympic Games were first held. Explore the excavated site of Delphi and the Temple of Apollo. Travel over the Pourmaraki Pass to the town of Kalambaka, nestled among the sandstone cliffs in the foothills of Meteora, where you experience mystical Eastern Orthodox monasteries situated on the edge of bizarre rock formations.
- Round trip motor coach transportation from Milwaukee to Chicago
- Round trip airfare from Chicago to Athens
- 10 nights’ accommodations
- 3 nights Athens
- 4 nights Celestyal Cruise
- 1 night Olympia
- 1 night Delphi
- 1 night Kalambaka
- Hotel taxes, fees and service charges
- Cruise gratuities and porterage
- 24 meals: 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 10 dinners
- Unlimited drink package on board the cruise
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager (Days 8-11)
- Entrance fees per itinerary
Final Tour Orientation Meeting will be held August 7, 2019
Is This Trip Right for You?
While on mainland Greece, the program is moderately paced and covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect three to four hours walking on every touring day. The cruise is an independent program at a leisurely pace. You will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes throughout Greece.
Attend a free, no-obligation information meeting on Wed, Feb 20 from 6:30-8:00pm at the UWM School of Continuing Education. To RSVP, contact Kim Beck at 414-227-3321 or email@example.com. Please note: Tour may be filled by the time of the Information Meeting.
Dates and locations to be announced.