Google Ads (formerly AdWords): Getting the Most From Paid Search
Paid search is hands-down the most cost-effective way to generate immediate results, but only if you take the time to structure your campaigns and ad groups effectively. Learn the tools and techniques you can apply today to drive the best traffic possible to your website and not overpay for each click. Go beyond theory with a lab-based, hands-on classroom environment and an expert instructor on hand to clarify how each technique applies to your unique business case.
Whether you’ve never used Ads (formerly AdWords) before or you just hit a plateau in your ability to optimize your account, you’re sure to learn techniques to improve your account’s performance.
NOTE: We will use Google Ads for examples and hands-on in class, but all knowledge is easily transferred to Bing Ads as well.
Who Should Attend
- Digital marketers who want to learn more about applying paid media to support a larger digital marketing strategy
- Traditional marketers or media buyers who need to understand digital media buying and paid promotion
- Social media, web, PR or other marketing specialists who want to broaden their marketing role to include paid media
- Business owners whose marketing strategy includes or may include a paid media component
- Structuring an effective AdWords account: Campaigns, Ad Groups, Keywords and Ads
- Keyword research: finding pockets of intent
- Ad copy techniques and best practices
- Ad extensions
- Measurement, optimization, and iteration
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.