Google Ads: Getting the Most From Paid Search
Paid search is hands-down the most cost-effective way to generate immediate results, but only if you take the time to structure your campaigns and ad groups effectively. Learn the tools and techniques you can apply today to drive the best traffic possible to your website and not overpay for each click. Go beyond theory with a lab-based, hands-on classroom environment and an expert instructor on hand to clarify how each technique applies to your unique business case.
Whether you’ve never used Google Ads or you want to optimize your strategy, you’re sure to learn techniques to improve your account’s performance.
Who Should Attend
- Digital marketers who want to learn more about applying paid media to support a larger digital marketing strategy
- Traditional marketers or media buyers who need to understand digital media buying and paid promotion
- Social media, web, PR or other marketing specialists who want to broaden their marketing role to include paid media
- Business owners whose marketing strategy includes or may include a paid media component
- Structuring an effective Google Ads account: Campaigns, Ad Groups, Keywords and Ads
- Keyword research: finding pockets of intent
- Ad copy techniques and best practices
- Ad extensions
- Measurement, optimization and iteration
"Great course, loved the hands-on learning and amount of time that was dedicated to labs." — Participant, June 2021
"I learned sooooo much about the entire process. And thanks so much for using the tool. Thanks, Steve." — Participant, June 2021