Explore Organizational Culture using the Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI)
Gain the tools and the knowledge necessary to assess your organization’s culture to create an action plan and change process that helps your organization and people thrive.The Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI) is used world-wide as a culture improvement tool. It is easy to use, affordable and manageable.
Organizational culture consists of the values people share, their collective assumptions and their behavior. Research shows that culture has a powerful effect on the performance and long-term effectiveness of organizations. The impact on individuals (employee morale, commitment, productivity, physical health and emotional well-being) is also well-documented.
The good news is that culture can be defined and changed with a manageable, step-by-step method.
Who Should Attend
- Training and Development Managers
- New or Experienced Trainers
- HR Professionals
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Identify and understand why a healthy work culture is critical
- Identify the key components of the OCAI Model
- Learn hands-on use of the model
8:30am – 10:30am
- What is Culture, Why it’s Important
10:30am – 12pm
- OCAI Model – The Four Culture Types it Assesses
12 – 1pm
1 – 2pm
- Sample OCAI Online Tool
2pm – 4:30pm
- OCAI Model Case Study – Survey Generated Results, Developing Culture Improvement Teams, Culture Change Plan
Sessions include morning and afternoon 15-minute breaks.
Lunch and snacks are provided each day. Discounted parking is available for those who park in the adjacent Shops of Grand Avenue parking structure.
Dates and locations to be announced.