Advertising on Facebook, Twitter and Other Social Platforms
Steve Robinson has 15 years of experience in marketing and technology. As an independent digital-first marketing consultant, Steve creates and maintains sustainable and measurable multi-channel marketing programs for a variety of local and national clients. Previously, Steve held leadership positions ... read more
Who Should Attend
- Digital marketers who want to learn more about applying paid media to support a larger digital marketing strategy
- Traditional marketers or media buyers who need to understand digital media buying and paid promotion
- Social media, web, PR or other marketing specialists who want to broaden their marketing role to include paid media
- Business owners whose marketing strategy includes or may include a paid media component
- Leaning into the strengths of paid social
- Structuring your account: Campaigns, Ad Sets, Ads
- Building an effective campaign for:
- Social engagement
- Driving traffic to your site
- Lead generation
- Using custom audiences for ultimate efficiency
- Measurement and optimization
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Date: Tue., Dec 11
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Steve Robinson
$349 by Tue., Nov. 27.
$374 after Tue., Nov. 27.
Enrollment Limit: 20
Program Number: 5026-11123
Registration Deadline: Tue., Dec. 11