Advertising on Facebook, Twitter and Other Social Platforms
Who Should Attend
- Digital marketers who want to learn more about applying paid media to support a larger digital marketing strategy
- Traditional marketers or media buyers who need to understand digital media buying and paid promotion
- Social media, web, PR or other marketing specialists who want to broaden their marketing role to include paid media
- Business owners whose marketing strategy includes or may include a paid media component
- Leaning into the strengths of paid social
- Structuring your account: Campaigns, Ad Sets, Ads
- Building an effective campaign for:
- Social engagement
- Driving traffic to your site
- Lead generation
- Using custom audiences for ultimate efficiency
- Measurement and optimization
"I was looking for a course that could get me grounded in social media advertising and this definitely fit the bill. Steve is incredibly knowledgeable about the subject matter and taught at a good pace (perfect for a newbie like me). I’m looking forward to putting what I learned into practice!" — Becca Mader, 2018
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Date: Tue, Dec 3
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Steve Robinson
$349 by Tue., Nov. 19.
$374 after Tue., Nov. 19.
Enrollment Limit: 20
Program Number: 5026-11895
Registration Deadline: Tue., Dec. 3