Improve Marketing Results Using Advanced Analytics Techniques
This course is designed for business- and marketing-minded individuals to maximize the value of their digital analytics tools. Learn to customize Google Analytics to capture more meaningful data – from user interactions to conversions.
Learn to create tracking and measurement plans, prioritize your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and apply your analytical skills to develop actionable insights and recommendations for your business.
This is part two in the series of Marketing Analytics courses. Prerequisites for this course include: Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics or a solid understanding of analytics tools, particularly Google Analytics.
This course is part of the Digital Marketing Certificate. It may be taken individually or as part of the certificate.
Tim founded and leads the analytics team at Laughlin Constable, which works to assign metrics to all advertising mediums and measures key performance indicators for marketing campaigns. Through Laughlin’s Full Circle Tracking approach, he analyses how multichannel advertising influences individuals ... read more
Who Should Attend
Business and marketing professionals and students; this course does not require developer or coding knowledge.
- Overview of Google Analytics implementation: basic, intermediate and advanced
- Advanced analysis techniques using events and conversions
- Learn eCommerce tracking and reports
- Understand cross-channel attribution using multi-channel funnel reports
- Learn methods for analyzing data across devices (desktops, tablets and mobile phones) and traffic sources (such as referral, organic, paid, social)
- Learn to stitch together data across visits to create user profiles
- Discover examples of analytics in action and see how many organizations apply analytics to their business
- See real examples of Google Analytics data applied to business strategy to drive sales
Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics or a solid understanding of analytics tools, particularly Google Analytics.
Program fee includes morning and afternoon refreshments, networking breaks, lunches, instructional materials and discounted parking.
"Thanks! Gave me great hands-on and skills I can take back and use now. No longer afraid of Google Analytics. Excited to implement more." — Participant, 2016
"I felt this was one of the BEST analytics courses I have taken part in. Tim was an excellent instructor and his knowledge was extensive and engaging." — Shelley C, 2018
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Date: Nov 5
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Tim Baumgartner
$349 by Thu., Oct. 22.
$374 after Thu., Oct. 22.
Enrollment Limit: 20
Program Number: 5026-12961
Registration Deadline: Thu., Nov. 5