Spanish Language Certificate
Whether you want to get ahead at work, start a new career or travel with confidence, learning Spanish will benefit you. Hundreds of millions of people speak this romance language, and strengthening your skills to communicate effectively can provide endless opportunities. The Spanish Language Certificate provides the tools and develops the skills you need to read, write and speak Spanish. Through six core courses and an oral proficiency interview by computer (OPIc), work with our experienced instructors to strengthen your Spanish language skills. Offered in-person or online, this certificate uses the standards from the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL).
- Analyze the basic grammar of Spanish verbs and pronouns
- Outline the spectrum of Spanish verb tenses
- Speak Spanish with instructors, one-on-one, to strengthen conversational skills
- Read and write in Spanish to improve your fundamentals of the language
- Follow Spanish oral activities to familiarize yourself with native speech patterns
- Complete an OPIc and receive an oral proficiency rating
To get started, simply enroll in your first online or face-to-face course. Earn the certificate by completing a minimum of Spanish IV, V and VI plus an OPIc.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|ACTFL OPIc - Spanish||Online – Register anytime||$149|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Samantha Meyer, Program Manager
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.