Project Management – Online Track Certificate
Project managers use a range of analytical tools and strategies to guide a project from its planning stages to its execution. The Project Management – Online Track Certificate concentrates on analyzing the processes and methods used in each stage of a project. Our online program allows you to participate remotely with access 24/7. You receive individualized feedback from instructors while interacting with your online classmates. Through our 26-week program, you build a strong foundation of knowledge and cultivate the techniques that produce successful projects.
- Project Management Foundations
- Estimating, Scheduling and Managing Project Performance
- Empowering Project Teams: Facilitating Communication and Collaboration
- Managing Project Risks
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Managing Project Scope and the Impact of Change
- Define key project management processes and concepts
- Use tools and templates that you can apply immediately
- Apply real-world case studies in traditional and agile business environments
- Identify new developments and changes in the project management profession
- Refine your project management processes to align with industry best practices
- Summarize material from the “Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)” as preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
To get started, register for the Project Management – Online Track Certificate. All 6 courses are included in one registration.
Date: Sept 20, 2021-Apr 4, 2022
Delivery Method: Online
Fee: $3,999 Student may pay full amount upon registration, or select to pay a 50% deposit with remaining balance due prior to the start of the fourth class. Deposit option is selected on the payment page of the web registration form.
CEUs: 8.4, PDUs: 84, PD Hours: 14, CDUs: 14
Enrollment Limit: 20
Program Number: 5025-13923
Note: Required and optional textbooks to be purchased by the participant for the two courses: “Empowering Project Teams” and “Managing Multiple Projects.” Book titles are listed under each respective course session. Total for all required texts is approx. $50.
Registration Deadline: If the registration deadline has passed, call 414-227-3337 for your enrollment options.
Registration Deadline: Sept 22Registration deadline has passed.
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.