Project Management – Online Track Certificate
Project managers use a range of analytical tools and strategies to guide a project from its planning stages to its execution. The Project Management – Online Track Certificate concentrates on analyzing the processes and methods used in each stage of a project. Our online program allows you to participate remotely and at your own pace. As you work, you receive individualized feedback from instructors while interacting with your online classmates. Through our 26-week program, you build a strong foundation of knowledge and cultivate the techniques that produce successful projects.
- Project Management Foundations
- Estimating, Scheduling and Managing Project Performance
- Empowering Project Teams: Facilitating Communication and Collaboration
- Managing Project Risks
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Managing Project Scope and the Impact of Change
Beginning in fall 2019, UWM’s School of Continuing Education will join UWM faculty and staff in using Canvas for its online and blended courses. Canvas was chosen by UWM because it is a user-friendly, intuitive platform implemented by colleges and universities across the U.S. D2L (Desire to Learn) will be discontinued. There will be online tutorials available to help you learn Canvas. Instructors and staff are available to help you access and become comfortable with this new system.
- Define key project management processes and concepts
- Use tools and templates that you can apply immediately
- Apply real-world case studies in traditional and agile business environments
- Identify new developments and changes in the project management profession
- Refine your project management processes to align with industry best practices
- Summarize material from the “Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)” as preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
To get started, register for the Project Management – Online Track Certificate. All 6 courses are included in one registration.
Date: Course available Feb 17-Aug 15
Fee: $3,999 Student may pay full amount upon registration, or select to pay a 50% deposit with remaining balance due prior to the start of the fourth class. Deposit option is selected on the payment page of the web registration form.
CEUs: 8.4, PDUs: 84, PD Hours: 14, CDUs: 14
Enrollment Limit: 20
Program Number: 5025-12369
Note: Required and optional textbooks to be purchased by the participant for the two courses: “Empowering Project Teams” and “Managing Multiple Projects.” Book titles are listed under each respective course session. Total for all required texts is approx. $48.
Registration Deadline: If the registration deadline has passed, call 414-227-3220 for your enrollment options.
Registration Deadline: Fri., Feb. 14Registration deadline has passed.