Office Lean Certificate
Lean is a proven methodology used to create a problem-solving culture that drives successful business results. It takes manufacturing-based principles and applies them to nontraditional industries including health care, insurance, government, utilities and not-for-profits. Applying Lean strategies helps organizations identify complex problems, prioritize their importance and work to solve them. The Office Lean Certificate utilizes class dialogue, lectures and hands-on simulation to develop a business operating philosophy that streamlines and eliminates waste from the administrative process. Through our program, achieve bottom-line savings, positive business results and improved quality for your organization.
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Explain how Lean methodologies are used to generate efficient processes
- Outline the transactional process from start to finish while mapping out problems in value streams
- Apply Lean tools to evaluate critical problems that streamline and eliminate waste from organizational processes
- Identify leadership behaviors and practices that sustain Lean improvements
- Through a capstone project, apply Lean methodologies and principles directly to your organization while receiving hands-on instructor coaching, support and feedback