Managing Digital Content Certificate
With the flood of digital content, maintaining a dynamic, informative web presence in a content-rich world is a primary challenge for every marketing team. From web to social, creating digital content for effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has never been more important. The Managing Digital Content Certificate focuses on creating, delivering and managing all types of digital material for your organization. Study effective content management principles and best practices, then take what you’ve learned and create engaging and usable content. Work with our experienced, innovative instructors to increase your skills and value within the ever-evolving digital landscape.
Who Should Attend
Marketing and communications professionals, designers, writers and others responsible for managing and/or producing digital content for their organization. Candidates for the Managing Digital Content Certificate should have a degree in marketing or a related field, and/or two years of marketing-related experience.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Apply user-centered design (UCD) methodology to your digital content
- Identify different structures of online content formats and apply them to business and marketing goals
- Create digital content and deliverables for your organization
- Implement Google Analytics into a website to capture meaningful data to improve your digital content
- Optimize content with the latest SEO strategies
- List the five proven models for writing headlines, subheads, email subject lines and social posts that inspire action
Earn the certificate by completing 6 core courses and 2 elective courses within 2 years.
Weekdays, Mar 13-27, 2020
Fri, Jan 31, 2020
Wed, Nov 20
Wed, Mar 18, 2020
Course available Apr 20-May 4, 2020
Thu, Apr 2, 2020
Tue, Feb 18, 2020
Fri, Dec 6
Fri, May 1, 2020
Earn the certificate by completing 6 core courses and 2 electives within 2 years.
Fri, Apr 24, 2020
Wed, Dec 4
Wed, May 13, 2020
Tue, Mar 24, 2020
Dates to be Announced
Wed, Mar 18, 2020