Managing Digital Content Certificate
With the flood of digital content, maintaining a dynamic, informative web presence in a content-rich world is a primary challenge for every marketing team. From web to social, creating digital content for effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has never been more important. The Managing Digital Content Certificate focuses on creating, delivering and managing all types of digital material for your organization. Study effective content management principles and best practices, then take what you’ve learned and create engaging and usable content. Work with our experienced, innovative instructors to increase your skills and value within the ever-evolving digital landscape.
- Apply user-centered design (UCD) methodology to your digital content
- Identify different structures of online content formats and apply them to business and marketing goals
- Create digital content and deliverables for your organization
- Implement Google Analytics into a website to capture meaningful data to improve your digital content
- Produce and optimize content with the latest SEO strategies
- List the five proven models for writing headlines, subheads, email subject lines and social posts that inspire action
To get started, enroll in one of our core courses. Earn the certificate by completing 6 core courses and 2 elective courses within two years.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Building an Integrated Digital Content Strategy|
10/29-11/5 Live Online
|Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics|
10/18-10/19 Live Online
|SEO – What It Takes to Win|
12/7-12/15 Live Online
|Storytelling Films: How to Make an Emotional Connection With Your Audience Through Video|
11/15-11/22 Live Online
|User-Centered Design for Web and Mobile – Planning Digital Experiences That Work for Business and Users|
|Write High-Impact Copy for Your Website|
11/9-11/16 Live Online
|Adobe Illustrator – Basics|
12/6-12/8 Live Online
|Adobe InDesign – Basics|
|Adobe Photoshop Bootcamp|
10/25-10/26 Live Online
|Email Marketing Best Practices|
10/21-10/28 Live Online
|Google Tag Manager||$374|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Christine Sigrist, Program Manager
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.