Lean Process Improvement Certificate
Lean is a proven methodology used to create a problem-solving culture that drives successful business results. It takes manufacturing-based principles and applies them to nontraditional industries including health care, insurance, government, utilities and not-for-profits. Applying Lean strategies helps organizations identify complex problems, prioritize their importance and work to solve them. The Lean Process Improvement Certificate utilizes class dialogue, lectures and hands-on simulation to develop a business operating philosophy that streamlines and eliminates waste from the administrative process. Through our program, achieve bottom-line savings, positive business results and improved quality for your organization.
- Explain how Lean methodologies are used to generate efficient processes
- Outline the transactional process from start to finish while mapping out problems in value streams
- Apply Lean tools to evaluate critical problems that streamline and eliminate waste from organizational processes
- Identify leadership behaviors and practices that sustain Lean improvements
- Through a capstone project, apply Lean methodologies and principles directly to your organization while receiving hands-on instructor coaching, support and feedback
To get started, enroll in the first module, Lean Process Improvement Module I. Earn the certificate by completing both modules and a capstone project.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Lean Process Improvement Module I|
Recommended first course
10/26-11/10 Live Online
|Lean Process Improvement Module II|
12/7/2021-1/12/2022 Live Online
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.