Human Resource Management & Organizational Development Certificate
Managing human resources (HR) and developing your organization are ongoing processes in achieving productive and satisfied employees. The Human Resource Management and Organizational Development Certificate (HRM & OD) covers a range of necessary skills including assessing, communicating, coaching and negotiating to best equip you for your role. Whether you’re in management or a more specialized position, choose from our list of diverse courses to suit your specific needs. Shape your skills by working with our highly trained instructors to improve your knowledge and practice of HR management and organizational development.
This certificate will no longer be offered as of fall 2020. Please contact Jeanne Zautner at 414-227-3216 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Define the key components to developing a successful onboarding program
- Predict implementation challenges that may arise during your organizational initiatives
- Decide when and how to conduct an HR investigation
- Formulate plans for leadership and your organization
- Analyze best practices for maintaining a positive and engaging workplace culture
- Create a coaching plan that you can immediately implement in your workplace
To get started, sign up for a core course of your choosing. Earn your certificate by completing 5 core courses and 2 elective courses in less than three years.