Business Communication Certificate
In today’s complex, global business environment, effective written and spoken communication are an integral part of being a successful business professional. UWM’s Business Communication Certificate focuses on building and improving your communication skills to better project a professional image to clients and colleagues. Learn how to produce clear, concise and powerful messages, develop techniques to deliver engaging presentations, enhance your listening skills and more. Utilize the real-world experience of professional instructors within small group sessions to strengthen your relevant workplace skills.
This certificate will no longer be offered as of fall 2020. Please contact Pam Nellen at 414-227-3208 or email@example.com for more information.
- Develop written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Identify the components and importance of a strategic communication plan
- Illustrate how to effectively collaborate with customers and employees
- Evaluate communication styles to improve active listening
- Devise techniques for managing difficult conversations
- Present a professional image to clients and colleagues
Earn your certificate by completing 5 core courses and 2 elective courses.
|Developing a Strategic Communication Plan|
|Effective Interpersonal Communication Skills|
|Effective Speaking and Presentation Skills||$395|
|Emotional Intelligence: Dealing With Difficult People, Including Yourself!|
|Writing for Business||$395|
|Facilitation Techniques for Achieving Consensus|
|Influence Without Authority: Manage People and Projects Up, Down and Sideways|
|Write High-Impact Copy for Your Website|
|Technical Writing for Nonwriters||Online, Register any time||$289|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Pam Nellen, Director of Business & Technology Programs
In Partnership With