Business Acumen Certificate
Making sound, informed decisions is key to a strong business foundation. The Business Acumen Certificate develops your ability to create competitive operational and industry strategies that are critical to an organization’s success. Through our program, learn how to effectively integrate data and financials into your strategic decision-making process, understand your organization’s digital transformation including its impact on your customers, and use critical-thinking skills to optimize your decisions. Work with instructors who use their industry experience to help you gain business acumen and achieve measurable results for your organization.
- Describe the business skills needed to operate at a strategic level
- Examine and refine your critical-thinking and analysis skills
- Formulate systems to integrate data into your decision-making process
- Analyze and interpret financial statements and evaluate various strategies for growth
- Identify the benefits of implementing an organizational culture that places the customer first
- Define key aspects of digital transformation within an organization
To get started, enroll in a course from the list below. Earn the certificate by completing 7 courses.
|Agile Project Management|
|Building a Customer-Centric Organization: How to Effectively Engage With Today’s Customer|
|Critical Thinking: Business Analysis and Decision-Making Strategies|
|Digital Transformation: Mapping Your Journey From Traditional to Digital Business|
|Finance Skills for Nonfinancial Managers|
|From Technical Expert to Strategic Leader|
|Project Management for Nonproject Managers: Managing and Prioritizing Work|
|Understanding Business Strategy: Decision-Making and Disruptive Thinking|
|Using Data for Business Strategy and Decisions|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Pam Nellen, Director of Business & Technology Programs