Paul Olsen, AUP Room 272, 414-229-6157
Students, faculty and staff have access to the Media Center to document their models and graphic work. Available tools and resources include:
- Fully equipped and staffed professional photography studio
- Professional digital cameras and studio lighting
- Professional 11×17 scanners
- Dry mounting and print layout area
- Light boxes, paper cutters, and mat cutter
- Video cameras and editing
- Expert instruction to achieve professional quality results
The Photo Studio is large and able to handle almost any size project. Students are assisted with photographing models, drawings, furniture, and on-location photography. Appointments are encouraged to reserve time and space in the studio, but not required.
All services of the Media Center are free.
Normal hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.