Handshake is an online recruiting platform for higher education students and alumni. They partner with universities and employers to streamline and simplify the recruiting process.
Support for Handshake is provided by Career Planning and Resource Center (CPaRC) staff.
- Experience a simple job search with many customizable options to find the right jobs and internships for you
- Save favorite job searches and companies to be notified when new jobs are posted matching your preferences
- Explore thousands of jobs available to you in Utah and around the country
- Be notified of upcoming job and interview deadlines
- Apply for jobs directly through Handshake with the click of a button
- Connect with hundreds of top employers and meet your potential
- See employer reviews from other students
- Register for job fairs, information sessions, and other recruiting events
- Schedule on-campus appointments and interviews
Current faculty, staff, students, and external employers
A full-service ePantherID
May not be used to collect or show high risk data per UW System policy 1031.A Information Security: Data Classification
Free of charge