The University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee is proud to be a Campus Labs campus. Campus Labs provides campuses tools to be successful in achieving comprehensive and coordinated campus-wide assessment practices that inform decision-making and unify the campus.
New Campus Labs baseline users should utilize our self-guided training document to acquaint yourself with the tools and resources available to you. You can access the training at https://uwm.edu/saassessment/wp-content/uploads/sites/157/2018/06/Campus-Labs-Baseline-Guide.docx.
Baseline (formerly called StudentVoice) enables UWM to measure learning, document student involvement, and inform strategic directions. Through sophisticated assessment and reporting tools, divisions and departments can collect direct and indirect measures of learning, benchmark with peers, and use assessment results to improve programs and services. Baseline allows student affairs professionals to:
- Collect data for assessment activities in a centralized and accessible platform
- Gather and report data that provides direct measures of student learning
- Assess learning and development with rubrics and standardized measures
- Create dashboards that show progress over time and document key performance indicators
- Benchmark with peer institutions and participate in national studies
- Utilize handheld mobile technology to college data.
UWM also has a dedicated Campus Labs Assessment Consultant. They can be contacted with questions regarding best practices, survey development, specific projects, or user training.
Campus Labs Assessment Consultants
For webinar trainings on how to utilize Campus Labs products, please visit theCampus Labs Training Website.