Covert Visuospatial Attention direction classification flowchart

Covert Visuospatial Attention direction classification flowchart
Full resolution (1850 × 372)

Brief Description (Alt Text):

Covert Visuospatial Attention direction classification flowchart

Essential Description (Caption):

FES classification data showing how data is classified for accuracy. 75% of the preprocessed session 2 data is labeled for training and the other 25% remains unmarked for testing. The 75% training data is classified as left and right. This allows us to estimate a sequence of directions which is expected to be above 70% accuracy.

Detailed Description (Description):

The session 2 preprocessed data is represented by a green arrow that starts on the far left side of the screen. The arrow points to a black box where the data is split into black boxes for testing data, red and blue boxes for training. The boxes turn back into arrows; the black for training and purple to combine for training. Above the boxes is a graph that shows a box highlighting the area of data being tested. The graph turns into an orange arrow. The orange, purple, and black arrow all lead to a black box in the middle of the screen. The black box seperates into a black box on top and a white box below. Both these boxes lead to a yellow box on the far right side of the screen.