CURRENT VACCINE INFORMATION
Vaccine information is constantly being updated. For the most current information, please visit:
- WHO COVID-19 vaccine page
- CDC FAQ page
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services Vaccine page
- City of Milwaukee COVID-19 Vaccine page
Below are recent posts from Dear Pandemic in which they answered questions about COVID-19 vaccines. Also visit the Dear Pandemic website and search the category vaccine for more answers to related questions:
- Should I get vaccinated if I’ve already had COVID-19?
- Am I safe from COVID-19 even if I am unvaccinated?
- What’s the difference between EAU and full FDA approval?
- How long does immunity last after recovery from COVID-19?
- What is the chance of breakthrough infection after vaccine?
- How will we know when a COVID-19 booster shot will be needed?
- What is the definition of a vaccine?
- What does 95% efficacy mean?
- How long will the protection from vaccines last?