- This event has passed.
On Public Health: How is the UWM community handling COVID-19?
December 3, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join us for a panel discussion of how UWM students are affected by COVID-19. How are different needs being addressed? What resources are available? Where are there gaps?
Key discussion topics will include mental health, food security, housing, connectivity, and LGBTQ+.
• Carrie Fleider, MSW, LCSW; Director, University Counseling Services
• Adam Jussel, J.D.; Dean of Students
• Mai Yer Ying, MS; Director, Inclusive Excellence Center
• Michael Gonzalez, MPH; PhD Student – Environmental Health Sciences; Treasurer, Public Health Graduate Student Association
• Gaëlle Sehi, 2nd year MPH student; President, Public Health Graduate Student Association
Location: Attend via Teams.
Please submit panel discussion questions either before or during the panel discussion by emailing email@example.com.