- This event has passed.
National Public Health Week: Group X-Travaganza
April 6 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
In Honor of World Day of Physical Activity, and National Public Health Week, UREC is partnering with Exercise is Medicine on Campus and the School of Public Health to offer a day full of Group X. Mini classes will be offered for students to pop in and try. There will be prize drawings, refreshments and plenty of time to socialize with instructors.
Stop in and try just one class, or try a few!
- 10:15- 11:15AM– Yoga (regularly scheduled)
- 10:30—10:50am—TRX– Cynthia
- 10:30- 10:50am– Guts and Butts (Lilly)
- 10: 55- 11:15am– HIIT and Core (Danielle)
- 11:20- 11:40pm– WERQ (Ashley)
- 12:00- 12:20pm– PiYo (Ensley)
- 12:30- 12:50pm– P90X (Kayleigh)
- 12:55- 1:15pm—Triple Threat (Lilly)
- 1:30- 1:50pm– Cycle (Claire)
- 2:00- 2:20pm– Barre (Ravin)
- 2:30- 2:50pm– Zumba (Ravin)
FREE for UWM students. Must bring valid UWM ID to enter.
For more National Public Health Week activities, click here.
Sponsored by: UREC, Exercise is Medicine on Campus and Zilber School of Public Health