Thank you for considering a gift to the Planetarium. Your gift of any size makes a difference. Your generosity allows the Planetarium to support undergraduate students, purchase new equipment, and host free events for the community.
Please make a gift to the Planetarium today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as.
- Manfred Olson Planetarium Fund (#2712)
Providing the Planetarium with equipment, travel, and research opportunities.
To make a gift by check or phone, or for more information about planned giving and corporate and foundation philanthropy, please visit the UWM Office of Development
Where your donation goes!
Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity to the UWM Planetarium: our students and families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far. In addition, our whole community benefits from our programs: our neighbors, our youth, and people all over our region can enjoy high quality, engaging, live programs. We need help to maintain our affordable prices and still pay for the time of our worthy staff, for large innovative events, and for hardware and software that needs maintenance and/or upgrading.
What has your donation supported?
- Special events such as the Solar Eclipse Celebration, for which we wrote and produced a play! This project took many hundreds of hours.
- Scholarships for student staff at the UWM Planetarium (in 2017 alone, staff received over $3,500 in scholarships)
- License to run Uniview, a program that allows users to fly around galaxies and view real space objects!
- Nice touches like beautiful flower arrangements for our Hawaiian spring show.
Thank you for your support of all the work we do! We look forward to dreaming hard about future projects.