Microsoft Teams Instructions
- Within a video call, select the More actions button (three dots).
- Select Show background effects.
- Click on Add new.
- Choose an available image, or upload one from your computer.
- Select Preview to check how your background will look (optional).
- Click Apply or Apply and turn on video (if your webcam is currently off).
Instructions provided by windowscentral.com.
- In the Zoom app, click your profile in the top right corner, and click Settings.
- On the menu to the left, click Virtual Background.
- If you want to upload a photo to use as your background, on the same Virtual Background Page, click the + icon next to where it says Choose Virtual Background. A box will pop up allowing you to upload a photo from your computer.
- Click on the one you want, and it will appear alongside the other pictures as an option for you to choose from.
- To get rid of any photos you upload, tap the X in their top left corner.
- When you log into your account and join a meeting, tap the three dots at the bottom right of the screen to open the More menu.
- Tap Virtual Background.
Select a background from the default options, or upload your own.
Instructions provided by cnet.com