If you utilized pantherFILE for the storage of your personal documents, you will be migrating your files to OneDrive for Business. This service has a few key features that allow for easy access and efficient usage:
- Integrated part of Office 365 suite
- A full terabyte of storage space, with more coming
- Mobile access
- Document sharing and collaboration options
Please note: Personal documents are those that are infrequently, if ever, shared with others and are not critical to ensuring the continuity of business or academic operations.
For more information about OneDrive for Business please visit our Office 365 website.
Migrating to OneDrive for Business
To begin migrating to OneDrive for Business, use the following steps:
Determine which OneDrive Sync Client is appropriate for you:
- Download your pantherFILE library.
- Read our Pre-Migration Checklist to make sure your file library is ready to make the jump to OneDrive for Business.
- Congrats, you’re now ready to migrate.
- After you’ve finished migrating your files to your OneDrive for Business library, take a look at our Post-Migration Checklist to complete the final steps!