CRM JST 480, LEC 201
- Class Number: 25174
- Course Level: Undergrad/Grad
- Credits: 3
- Meets Requirements:
- Instructor: Steven Brandl, Ph.D.
- Course Dates: June 24-August 3, 2019 (6 weeks)
I’m very excited to bring this course to you in the comfort of your room, house, office, beach, car, or wherever! In the past this course has always been offered on-campus Spring semesters and sometimes during the summer. Moving 480-970 on-line is designed to give students more options. The “970” part of the course number refers to the graduate student section. Undergraduate and graduate students have the same course requirements except that graduate students are also expected to write a term paper for the course. There will be many things the same about the on-line version of this course as compared to the on-campus course, but, of course, several things will also be different. Probably the most important things that will be the same will be:
- the required book for the course (Criminal Investigation, by Brandl, 4th edition, Sage)
- what you learn from the course, and
- I will be available by phone and email to answer any questions that you may have.
In the on-line course, you will be reading, reviewing PowerPoints, watching a few videos, participating in on-line discussions, and completing four “take home” exams. Please email me if you have any questions. Thank you!
Photo by Tex Texin from Blogosphere, Cyberspace ("Crime Scene Do Not Cross" tape) [CC BY 2.0], via Wikimedia Commons