Mailing Diplomas Internationally
The Registrar’s Office has two options available for mailing diplomas to an international address:
- Send the diploma by regular first class mail (no cost to student)
- Send the diploma by express mail through eShipGlobal Services
Using eShipGlobal Services, students will receive their diploma within 3-5 days of shipping. Please note: SENDING THE DIPLOMA WILL BE AT THE STUDENT’S EXPENSE. (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards or wire transfer only.)
To use eShipGlobal Services, students are required to create an account at https://study.eshipglobal.com (works best with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers).
To request shipment of the diploma, the following information will be needed:
Surname/Last Name and Given/First Name
Student’s current mailing address
UWM Campus ID number
- Complete the registration form. Shortly after registering, you will receive an email requesting that you activate your account.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to activate your account. Once the activation process is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Prepare the shipping label. Select “Receive a Package From Universities,” then “Wisconsin” from the map of the United States, next “University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee” and finally “Registrar’s Office.” This will ensure your shipping label is received by our office. You will receive a quote and have the option to choose your carrier – FedEx, UPS, or DHL. At this stage, you will also be able to select your method of payment (i.e. credit card or wire transfer). Please pay close attention to the information submitted on these screens, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents.
- The final email you receive from eShipGlobal will be confirmation of your order. This email will provide you with detailed information about your shipment (i.e. payment amount, tracking number, mailing address, etc.). The Registrar’s Office will receive a copy of this email at the same time as you so there is no need to forward us the information.
If you experience any difficulty in registering or requesting shipment of the diploma, please use the “Help” link at the site: https://study.eshipglobal.com or contact eShipGlobal Services directly at email@example.com.