- This event has passed.
PhD Dissertation Defense Announcement: Shahad Hafez, MPA, RN, BSN
November 2 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy
Shahad Hafez, MPA, RN, BSN
Will defend their dissertation
“Primary Caregivers Caring for a Child at End of Life in Saudi Arabia”
Dissertation Committee Members
Dr. Julia Snethen, Major Professor
Dr. Julie Ellis
Dr. Murad Taani
Dr. Emmanuel Ngui
ZOOM CONFERENCING | Dr. Julia Snethen will be hosting this meeting.
Join via Video | 10 minutes before the meeting start time click this link: https://uwmcon.zoom.us/j/6575229621
Meeting ID: 6575229621 (if asked for)
- Make sure your webcam and speakers are connected and that you have an internet connection.
- If this is your first-time using Zoom video, a browser will open and ask you to install the Zoom add-on. Follow the on-screen instructions to join the meeting.
- When you are asked how you would like to hear the audio, click the green button Join Audio by Computer
Join via Phone | 5 minutes before the meeting start time dial:
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Enter Meeting ID: 6575229621 when prompted for the meeting ID. Follow all additional voice prompts.
- You can join via your landline, VOIP, or cell phone
- If you wish to dial in from a number outside the United States, please contact your meeting host for an international phone number.