Does University Counseling Services offer services over the summer?

UCS is open and providing services to students over the summer months. Students currently enrolled in classes for credit and who have paid the segregated fee are eligible to use the health center throughout the summer semester. Additionally, students not taking summer classes can be eligible for summer services if they took classes at UWM the preceding academic year, are planning to enroll for fall 2020 courses, and pay a one-time $30 dollar fee.

If you have any specific questions please don’t hesitate to reach out by phone (414) 229-4133 or by email