|SEMESTER||ELIGIBILITY BEGIN DATE||ELIGIBILITY END DATE|
***UWM faculty/staff are NOT eligible to use the student health center or UCS services.
How to make an appointment with the Student Health Center
Our services are available to UWM students currently enrolled in classes for credit and who have paid the student segregated fee.
- Please contact us by phone (414)229-4716. We currently ARE NOT ACCEPTING WALK IN APPOINTMENTS.
- We are offering both virtual and in person appointments. All initial appointments are 30 minutes. If your appointment is in person at the Health Center, you must arrive 15 minutes early.
- Please register on our patient portal to fill out all necessary forms.
- Clinic hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-4:45pm Friday 9am-4:45pm; closed weekends and holidays
- Address: 3351 N. Downer Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53211
- Contact: Phone (414)229-4716 Fax (414)229-4161
- If you need to cancel an appointment, you are able to cancel on the patient portal or by calling (414)229-4716. There is a $10.00 no show fee for failure to cancel an appointment.