How to make a Counseling or Psychiatry appointment?
- Our services are available to UWM students currently enrolled in classes for credit and who have paid the student segregated fee.
- Please contact us by phone (414-229-4133).
- For all clinical services (counseling & psychiatry), your initial appointment will be a 30-minute phone meeting with a clinician to identify your current concerns and related goals as well as provide a best recommendation towards services.
- Upon scheduling your appointment, please fill out the required history forms prior to your appointment by utilizing the client portal.
Hours and Contact Information
- 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday. (Closed 8:00am – 9:00am first Friday of the month).
- Phone: (414) 229-4133; Fax: (414) 229-4656
Note: We are currently operating remotely and not providing any in-person services. Please contact us by phone (414) 229-4133 for assistance.