Am I eligible to make an appointment at University Counseling Services?
Our services are available to UWM students currently enrolled in classes for credit and who have paid the student segregated fee.
Students not taking summer classes can be eligible for summer services if they took classes at UWM the preceding academic year, are planning to enroll for fall 2020 courses, and pay a one-time $30 fee. Spring graduates are eligible for summer services by paying the summer fee.
How to make a Counseling or Psychiatry appointment?
- Please contact us by phone (414-229-4133).
- For all clinical services (counseling & psychiatry), your initial appointment will be a 30-minute phone meeting with a clinician to identify your current concerns and related goals as well as provide a best recommendation towards services.
- Upon scheduling your appointment, please fill out the required history forms prior to your appointment by utilizing the client portal.
Hours and Contact Information
- 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
- The first Friday of each month from 8:00am – 9:00am we are closed for a monthly staff meeting.
- Phone: (414) 229-4133; Fax: (414) 229-4656
Note: We are currently operating remotely and not providing any in-person services. Please contact us by phone (414) 229-4133 for assistance.