Who is Eligible for Services?
Eligibility for full services during the academic year:
- students currently registered for class credit and have paid the student-segregated fee
- students currently registered for audit, off-campus or on-line course(s) and have paid the full student-segregated fee
Eligibility for full services during the summer includes:
- students currently registered for summer class credit and have paid the full student-segregated fee
- students not registered for summer course(s) or those who are taking audit, off-campus or on-line courses but were registered for the previous fall and/or spring semester(s) and are enrolled for the following fall semester and have paid the summer use fee
- spring graduates not registered for summer course(s) and have paid the summer use fee.
Exceptions to Standard Eligibility for Students
- Students not registered for the upcoming fall or spring semester may have one scheduled follow-up, as requested and documented by the treating provider after the eligibility period.
- Student teachers will be eligible for services until the end of their field placement, which is governed by the public school calendar. This date will be obtained from the School of Education each semester along with a list of eligible student teachers.
- Non-credit program students are eligible for services as stipulated in letter of agreement between Norris Health Center and the UWM sponsoring program which provides a list of eligible participants.