Please reach out to Phil at email@example.com with questions about the position.
View the Position Description and prepare your resume and references, before beginning your application. Positions and role responsibilities are flexible based on your experience, skill-set, major, and career goals.
Priority application deadline is Friday, December 20th, 2019. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Applicants will be moved through the interview process as applications are received. Ideal start date is January 15th, 2020, but is negotiable.
Mandatory Candidate Requirements:
- Must have off-campus living experience near UWM
- Must have a graduation date no earlier than May 2021
- Must be work-study eligible/awarded to be hired at an hourly rate
- For those without work-study awards, we can also offer an unpaid internship paired with an internship course within your major for 8-12 hours per week for course credit.
- You can check if you have work-study by reviewing your financial aid award in PAWS.
- Be prepared to provide a screenshot of your work study award while filling out the online application.
- Must be available to work the following dates:
- Starting pay is $10/hour with opportunity for raises and leadership roles
- Indirect supervision, autonomous and team working environment
- Resume-enhancing experience and responsibility similar to an internship
- Great for Marketing, Communication, JAMS, and similar majors
- Opportunities available to coordinate campus-wide programming, social media, e-newsletter, marketing, programming, and website.
- Works around class and school commitments
- 10-20 hours a week depending on work study, availability, and outside commitments
- Preference given to students awarded work study
- Due to the large amount of information and knowledge needed to perform well in this role, all applicants must be able to commit to at least 1 year or more and be present for all mandatory trainings.
Not sure if you’re qualified? If you can answer yes to all of the bullet points below, we would love to consider you!
- Have a willingness to learn?
- Want to positively represent UWM?
- Have customer service experience?
- Want to help out your fellow panthers and build your resume?
- Interested in event planning, programming, marketing, and like variety in your work?
- Know about renting off-campus in the city of Milwaukee?
- Want a part-time job with 10-15 hours* that pays $10/Hour
- Want a job that provides meaningful and relevant experience?
Interview invitations will be extended on a rolling basis until our team is full.