The Spring 2019 application window has closed. Please reach out to Alyssa at email@example.com with questions about the position.
Mandatory Candidate Requirements:
- Must have off-campus living experience near UWM
- Must have a graduation date no earlier than May 2020
- Starting pay is $10/hour with opportunity for raises and leadership roles
- Indirect supervision, autonomous and team environment
- Resume-enhancing experience and responsibility similar to an internship
- Great for Marketing, Communication, JAMS, and similar majors
- Works around class and school commitments
- 10-20 hours a week depending on work study, availability, and outside commitments
- Preference given to students awarded work study
- Due to the large amount of information and knowledge needed to perform well in this role, all applicants must be able to commit to at least 1 year or more and be present for all mandatory trainings.
- View a sample of our 2018-19 Important Dates.
Not sure if you’re qualified? If you can answer yes to all of the bullet points below, we would love to consider you!
- Have a willingness to learn?
- Want to positively represent UWM?
- Have customer service experience?
- Want to help out your fellow panthers?
- Know about renting off-campus in the city of Milwaukee?
- Want a part-time job with 10-15 hours* that pays $10/Hour
- Want to be a part of a growing team of awesome people?
- Want a job that provides meaningful and relevant experience?
- Want variety in your work?
Interview invitations will be extended on a rolling basis until our team is full.