Please reach out to Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the position.
View the Office Staff Official Position Description and prepare your resume and references, before beginning your application. Positions and role responsibilities are flexible based on your experience, skill-set, major, and career goals.
Apply by May 3rd to receive full consideration.
Mandatory Candidate Requirements:
- Must have off-campus living experience near UWM
- Must have a graduation date no earlier than May 2020
- Must be work-study eligible/awarded to be hired at an hourly rate
- For those without work-study awards, we can also offer an unpaid internship paired with an internship course within your major for 8-12 hours per week for course credit.
- Must be available to work the following summer dates: Fall 2019 mandatory dates are to be determined, regular office hours over the summer are negotiable.
- Saturday, May 18th, 2019 – Move-Out Festival
- Friday, June 28th, 2019 – College Pride Day at Summerfest
- Sunday, August 4th, 2019 – UWM Day at the State Fair
- Monday, August 5th, 2019-Friday, August 9th, 2019 – Staff Training
- Wednesday, August 21st, 2019 and Thursday, August 22nd, 2019 – UNITE
- Friday, August 30th, 2019 – University Welcome
- Starting pay is $10/hour with opportunity for raises and leadership roles
- Indirect supervision, autonomous and team environment
- Resume-enhancing experience and responsibility similar to an internship
- Great for Marketing, Communication, JAMS, and similar majors
- Opportunities available to coordinate social media, e-newsletter, marketing, programming, and website.
- Works around class and school commitments
- 10-20 hours a week depending on work study, availability, and outside commitments
- Preference given to students awarded work study
- Due to the large amount of information and knowledge needed to perform well in this role, all applicants must be able to commit to at least 1 year or more and be present for all mandatory trainings.
- View a sample of our 2018-19 Important Dates.
Not sure if you’re qualified? If you can answer yes to all of the bullet points below, we would love to consider you!
- Have a willingness to learn?
- Want to positively represent UWM?
- Have customer service experience?
- Want to help out your fellow panthers?
- Know about renting off-campus in the city of Milwaukee?
- Want a part-time job with 10-15 hours* that pays $10/Hour
- Want to be a part of a growing team of awesome people?
- Want a job that provides meaningful and relevant experience?
- Want variety in your work?
Interview invitations will be extended on a rolling basis until our team is full.