Neighborhood Housing is located on the ground floor of the Union, room WG85. You can also sign up for our e-newsletter, follow us on social media, and more to stay in the loop about things students who live off-campus need to know.
- Visit the Department of Neighborhood Services‘ website.
- Learn about and schedule with the University Legal Clinic.
- Understand the UW System Chapter 17 Code of Conduct and how it affects you.
- Learn what resources the Dean of Students office can provide.
- Check the UWM COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic hours.
- How to report proof of vaccination.
- Reporting Conduct Concerns
- Milwaukee non-emergency numbers and contact information.
- Reporting a positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
- Learn how to be a Good Neighbor.
- Read about the City of Milwaukee Noise Ordinance.
- Check out the NHO website.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter.
- Keep up with us on social media:
Here are some safety tips we recommend following!
Don’t forget to be a good neighbor!