- Moving to another apartment or house.
- Moving back home.
- Moving out of town for an internship, job, or study abroad.
- Before moving in, at the beginning of the semester, and end of semester.
Changing Your Address in PAWS
- Cost: FREE
- Log on to PAWS and see your “Current Addresses” page displayed.
- Click on “Mailing” located above your mailing address. Click on “edit” and update your information.
Changing Your Mailing Address with the U.S. Postal Service:
- Cost: $1.00
- Under “Track & Manage” click on Change of Address.
- Follow steps for “Changing your address online” by entering your information.
Don’t forget to change your mailing address with:
- Banks, Credit Cards, Utility Providers (for final bills).
- Your Landlord (for security deposit).
- Family, Friends, and Employers.