MCWP works with a variety of professional partners to help provide relevant, high-quality professional development and training opportunities for child welfare staff as well as foster and adoptive parents. We invite you to visit our partner agencies’ websites to learn more about the valuable services each one provides and how we work together to better serve children and families in Wisconsin.
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services
- Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services
- Foster Care Coordinators for all 72 Wisconsin counties
- In Tandem Theatre
- Wisconsin Child Welfare Professional Development System
- Wisconsin Department of Children and Families
Home Visiting Partners
Home Visiting Programs are embedded within many systems and are supported by a variety of agencies and collaborations. We encourage you to learn more about our great system partners in early childhood related services and the Evidence Based Home Visiting Models. We would also like to recognize our Advisory Committee for their support and partnership.