Phase three of this project focuses on migrating Iwatsu systems and their call centers. This is an ongoing effort and IT professionals are working area-by-area to ensure the needs of these Iwatsu systems are carefully reviewed. A small number of individual phone numbers and shared lines continue to be migrated as phase three commences. All migrations are coordinated through AT&T and are dependent on their timelines.
For more information about phases one and two of this project, please see the project phase one and project phase two webpages.
What to expect
- Project team members will reach out to representatives from areas around campus to confirm shared phone numbers and will discuss the purpose and usage of the phone number
- A member of the project technical team will finalize and confirm the details of the phone number
- Once a date is established, representatives will be informed of the date of the migration of the phone number to Teams
- After migration, the shared phone number is only accessible through Microsoft Teams
Shared Lines Resources
- Teams Call Queues: Shared and Departmental Phone Numbers UWM Knowledgebase Article
- Teams Shared Numbers online training course (free, recording available)
- Teams Shared Numbers training manual (PDF)