Just starting the research process?
- Check out our discovery tool, Search@UW. It’s a powerful resource that helps you discover books, DVDs, CDs, scholarly journal articles and popular magazine or newspaper articles on your topic.
- Electronic articles (many in full text) can also be found in our online databases. If you don’t know the specific name of a database go into the databases grouped by subject.
- Need more? Try searching WorldCat first and click on the ILLiad button when you find an item you want.
- If the UW System doesn’t have what you need, try the local public library system: West Bend Public Library. You don’t have to be a West Bend resident to get a card.
- Still have questions? Call the library at 262-335-5206 or use our online chat.
Need more help?