The Media & Reserve library has Digital Cameras available to be checked out for 7 days. Digital Cameras are not renewable.
|Canon Vixia Series Video Camera
Canon Video Camera Instructions
53X Advanced Zoom
1080p Recording (MP4)
32 GB SD Memory Card
Touchscreen LCD Display
Uploading to a Mac Computer
Windows PC Tutorial
|Canon Powershot Digital ELPH 150 Camera
Canon PowerShot Camera Instructions
20 Megapixel still images
10x Optical Zoom
720p Video Recording (MOV)
16 GB SD Memory card
What happens when I borrow a Digital Camera?
▪ A library worker will inspect the digital camera for damage and and check for all parts when you check out and return the camera. Please don’t return digital cameras to the book drop or leave them on the counter.
What do I get when I borrow a Digital Camera?
▪ Carrying case
▪ SD Card
▪ AC Power Supply (Canon Vixia Camera Only)
▪ USB Cable
▪ A copy of the Digital Camera User Instructions
▪ Tripods are available upon request.
What are the fines and fees for late or damaged Digital Cameras?
▪ Overdue fines: $5/hour
▪ You will be billed for reasonable repair or replacement costs up to $600 if the Digital Camera or components are damaged, lost, or stolen.