Benefits of Membership
- Borrowing books, CDs, and DVDs from the UWM Golda Meir Library, UWM at Waukesha Library, and UWM at Washington County Library.
- Invitations to Friends’ and library-sponsored programs, events, and lectures.
- UWM Libraries Annual Report with Friends news and information on library collections and events.
- Interlibrary loan privileges (for Sponsoring members and above).
- Tax deduction to the extent allowed by law.
Memberships are valid for one year.
To become a member, click on the “Join or Renew” button, which will take you to UWM’s “Make a Gift” page.
- Type into the “Amount” box the amount of money that matches your desired membership level.
Gift memberships for the holidays may also be purchased by clicking the “Join or Renew” button.