The UWM Archives sponsors records management workshops, talks, and presentations, as well as electronic education opportunities for employees wanting to learn more about what they can do to better manage their records.
We are happy to produce workshops and presentations tailored to the needs of individual offices and departments. To set up a time for such a specialized presentation, please contact the Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education Quick Links
|Guidelines, Laws, and Policies||UWM Employees Records Responsibilities||Common Archival Series|
Presentation PowerPoints and Prezis
- Records Management for Teaching Assistants
- Management of Student Records (Prezi)
- Personnel and Payroll Records Management (Prezi)
- The Basics of Records Management (Prezi)
- Data Management at UWM (Prezi)
- E-mail and Records Management (Prezi)
- Management of Electronic Records (Prezi)
- Management of Research Records
- Records Management for Supervisors (Prezi)