Archives Banner

Naturalization Records Request

One request per form, please. Unless labelled otherwise, all fields are required. Research service fees apply.

Note: Milwaukee County naturalization records are located at the Milwaukee County Historical Society. Some naturalization records for Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Washington, and Waukesha Counties are also available online through FamilySearch. With FamilySearch, you may be prompted to sign in before you are able to view the available records. If you do not have a FamilySearch account, you can register for free.

By placing a request for copies with us, you agree to and understand the following:

  • The copyright holder retains all rights to reproduction(s), including the right to grant others permission to further copy the reproduction(s).
  • You will not copy the requested reproduction(s) in any form or by any other means, nor will you allow others to do so.
  • You will not sell the reproduction(s) to other individuals or institutions.
  • You will not donate the reproduction(s) to other institutions.
  • You assume all responsibility for questions of copyright, literary rights, or invasion of privacy that may arise from copying or the use made of a copy.
  • You will not publish, reproduce, publicly display, broadcast or distribute this material in any format without first obtaining written permission from the Wisconsin Historical Society or the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries.
  • You agree to pay for all costs of research and reproduction(s).

Alternatively, mail a completed copy of this form to:

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
UWM Libraries / Archives
P.O. Box 604
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0604

Comments or questions for the Archives? Send them to Ask an Archivist or call (414) 229-5402.