If you will be a new transfer student for Fall 2018, you can apply for our Path to Panther Scholarship by filling out the online application.
The priority deadline to apply for these scholarships for the 2018-19 school year is 11:59:59 pm on April 30, 2018. However, scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis with applications reviewed as they come in until the funds are gone. All available funding may be depleted before April 30, 2018.
Path to Panther (multiple awards given ranging from $500 to $2,000 for the academic year)
- New incoming transfer student who has not previously attended UWM
- Applying for Fall 2018 as a full-time student
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25
- Minimum of 24 transferable credits in College of Letters & Science courses
- An intended major in a program offered by the College of Letters & Science (verify this by reviewing our list of majors)
- A completed Application for Admissions (with transcripts) on file in the Office of Admissions at UWM
This scholarship is not renewable beyond the 2018-19 academic year.
For more information, contact the College of Letters & Science at (414) 229-7711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the Path to Panther Scholarship, complete this online form.
You will need to include the items listed below:
- Upload a 500 to 1,000 word essay on this topic: “If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen and why?” (Word or PDF file)
- Upload a 500 to 1,000 personal statement on how a UWM education will help you achieve your personal and professional goals. (Word or PDF file)
- Upload one letter of recommendation from a teacher or work supervisor who is familiar with your academic and/or professional potential.
- A list of five honors, awards, work or volunteer experiences that best represent your success.