If you’re interested in studying weather or climate, we invite you to the UWM Atmospheric Science Open House event on Saturday, November 14th!
You’ll get to learn about our academic programs from our internationally renowned faculty, hear about undergraduate research straight from current students, and leave with information about the admissions process!
Join us and learn how UWM’s Atmospheric Science program prepares students for employment in all traditional areas of the field as well as related areas such as risk assessment, big data, communications, and emergency management!
- 10:00 am – Introduction and general admissions information
- 10:10 am – Atmospheric Science major and requirements
- 10:25 am – Recommendations for high school preparation
- 10:30 am – Overview of research projects by current students
- 10:45 am – Innovative Weather and hands-on experience opportunities
- 11:00 am – Open Q&A time
- 11:15 am – Wrap up
Unable to make the event, but still want to learn more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request handouts or to set up an appointment to talk.