The College Relations office within Letters & Science handles a variety of administrative functions for the College – anything that faces outwards to students, faculty, alumni, and the public generally goes through College Relations. Depending on the nature of the request, we may bring in other experts or refer you to additional resources such as web designers or video producers.
- Undergraduate Student Recruitment
- Monthly Newsletter
- Press Releases and Media Relations
- Advertising (on- and off-campus)
- Marketing materials for majors, programs, classes, etc.
- Logo’d items
- Social Media
- Video or Photography Production
- Web Content
- Brand Standards and Logo Usage
- Scholarship promotion and administration
- Submit your publications for promotion by entering them into Digital Measures. We (and Campus marketing personnel) will pull information directly from that database.
- Submit your event for promotion. Three weeks’ notice is required to guarantee placement.
- Submit your awards, accolades, accomplishments or other similar information
- Send newsletter story ideas or other requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarship processing app for department scholarship coordinators