- Students will explain proficiently the dynamic historical and contemporary interconnectedness of U.S. Latinx*, Latin American, and Caribbean communities from multiple disciplinary perspectives.
- Students will analyze competently a variety of topics in the following possible clusters:
- Artistic Expression
- Social and Natural Sciences
- Language and Communication Skills
- Students will apply their knowledge of Latin American, Caribbean, and U.S. Latinx peoples to issues researched in their senior project.
* “Latinx” (La-teen-ex) is an inclusive term used to embrace all gendered and non-gendered identities of peoples with Latin American ancestry. “Latinx” specifically refuses to further silence and erase trans (non-binary and binary), gender non-conforming, non-binary, and genderqueer people.