ITIL@UWM Overview Tutorials:
The following tutorials give an overview of the basic ITIL vocabulary and some background on how we are applying these concepts at UWM. These tutorials were part of the ITIL@UWM staff training initiative.
- ITIL at UWM Tutorial 1.1 – ITIL Basics (13 min)
- ITIL at UWM Tutorial 1.2 – Service Lifecycle (11 min)
- ITIL at UWM Tutorial 1.3 – Change Management (9 min)
Change Management Tutorials:
The following tutorials give an overview of the UITS Change Management Process and Change Tracker tool:
- Part 1: Brief Review of the Change Management Process
- Part 2: Overview of the UITS Change Request Operational Practice
- Part 3: Submitting a Change Request
- Part 4: Copying, Sharing and Making Templates
- IT Project and Service Management Roundtable, co-presented with Marquette University and Cardinal Stritch University at EDUCAUSE Midwest Regional Conference 2012.
- Firefighting and Heroics to Process and Planning: Starting Up an ITIL Induced Organization, presented at EDUCAUSE Midwest Regional Conference 2010. (PDF)
- Also available in PowerPoint format.
- May 13, 2009 UITS All-Staff Meeting PowerPoint slides