The information below is for ELA Students from Saudi Arabia who have a scholarship from the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM), or who are applying for a scholarship from SACM. Our general information page is also available in Arabic.
Payment of ELA Tuition and Fees
- All students are responsible for payment of tuition and fees.
- A student must give the ELA Office a copy of the SACM financial guarantee as soon as possible. E-mail is acceptable.
- Students are responsible for all fees and payments before a financial guarantee is submitted and processed.
- Tuition and Fees are due the first day of class.
- Amounts received after the due date will be charged a late fee of $25 and a 1.5% charge per month.
- Remember: The student is responsible for payment of all tuition and fees. Payments can be verified through PAWS.
- If a student has personally paid the ELA tuition and has a valid SACM financial guarantee which covers the session, the student will receive a refund check from the UWM Cashier’s Office.
- The check will be made payable to the student and will be mailed to the student’s Milwaukee address. The Milwaukee address must be current and correct in PAWS for the check to be mailed.
Verification of Enrollment / Report of Study
- Complete the Report Request Form.
- Office staff will prepare the report and email it to the student within three days.
- Report can be emailed or uploaded to the student’s SACM site.